Friday, February 6, 2009

on faith and all

faith is a word that drips down the back of my brain and falls onto my spine. it conjures images i never thought existed, dreams i always hoped would breathe life. falling out of religious sentiments was when i realized how real it all is. moving from faith to glee; from my hands folded together at my heart and all my wishes made known in a whisper, to my hands clutched around a bottle or pipe as i take in chemicals and feeling only part of the bliss man was made for. constructing feelings out of destructing cells. feelings that should be there in the first place if not for some blanket sense of neurosis. ripping apart silence inside a soul to see all that glows chrome both inside and outside of these biological beings that most call "us."



moving along faith has become everything i am instead of something i simply wished on and blew out a fucking candle. faith has become an infinite void of knowledge, an endless dream and wonder for all that could be, all that isn't, and all that probably is. faith was once a small part, then it became just desire in a black room. now it's become my all.

1 comment:

  1. "constructing feelings out of destructing cells" that line is amazing. i agree with this whole post.

    ReplyDelete